Identity of the entrepreneur
‘DushiDeals’ is a registered trade mark of Annexis International B.V. (Annexis), established at Dunckellaan 53, 6132 BK in Sittard (the Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce no. NL 59604654, VAT no. NL853565570 B01).
Annexis can not be held responsible if producers and / or suppliers do not meet the promised quality and delivery of goods as is done within the specified conditions and general rules of DushiDeals. Curacao law applies to the purchasing of vouchers on this webshop.
The ‘DushiDeals’ trademark, www.dushideals.com and the processes and systems for the sale and distribution of the DushiDeals coupons are operated by:
T: 005999 6922404
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact DushiDeals.
Terms for End Users
1. On the Site of DushiDeals vouchers are offered that provide services or goods for other companies (hereinafter referred to as “Provider” (respec. “Providers”). DushiDeals publishes offers for Providers’ services or goods specified by the voucher and to redeem by End User at the Provider. DushiDeals is not the supplier of the goods and services. The DushiDeals voucher the End User buys is exchangeable for goods or services of the seller of these goods and services, the Provider.
4. If you buy a voucher at the Site:
- Select the purchase button “ADD TO CART”.
- Choose the number of vouchers.
- Enter your name, your email address and credit card or other payment details.
- Redeem the voucher according to the specified Fine Print at the appropriate Provider.
- The voucher must at all times state the name of the purchaser (End User) and the unique DushiDeals voucher code. In all other cases, the Seller has the right to refuse you as an End User.
5. Information about withdrawal
5.1 Right of withdrawal in service delivery
- End User may contract a statement (his / her purchase) with respect to the sale of the voucher or product within 14 days after purchase of the voucher or product without giving any reason revoked.
- The revocation must be sent by post to the address mentioned above.
5.2 Costs in case of withdrawal
- If the End User makes use of his right of withdrawal, refunds will not exceed the cost of return shipping cost.
- If the End User has paid an amount, DushiDeals will refund this amount as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the withdrawel.
5.3 Exclusion of withdrawal right
5.3.1. The right of withdrawal is not applicable for products:
- By the entrepreneur to have been made to the consumer’s specifications;
- That are clearly personal in nature;
- Which by their nature can not be returned;
- That spoil or become obsolete;
- Whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- For individual newspapers and magazines;
- Audio and video recordings and computer software that the consumer has broken the seal.
5.3.2. The right of withdrawal is not applicable for services:
- on accommodation, transport, catering or leisure to carry on a certain date or during a specified period;
- the supply with the express consent of the consumer, before the period has expired;
- betting and lotteries.
In the section 5.3.1. and 5.3.2 mentioned cases, the End User can not return or claim a refund for the purchased voucher. The right of withdrawal is only valid if the voucher is actually cancelled in writing to email@example.com within 14 days after purchase of the deal.
5.4 Consequences of cancellation: in case of a valid cancellation, the services received on both sides have to be returned. The voucher code becomes invalid and is not able to be redeemed at the Provider. Obligations concerning the reimbursement of payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for DushiDeals to run from the written cancellation of the voucher by the End User.
6. The sale of a vouchers concerning a special offer has a limited duration determined by DushiDeals. This information can be found on all offers at the Site. After an offer has closed on DushiDeals, no further sale of the relevant offer is possible at the Site.
7. Disputes Policy: If End Users do not agree with a collection of the End User’s account, then End User contacts DushiDeals by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. End User may expect a substantive response within 48 hours. If End User’s dispute is upheld, the amount collected will be immediately reversed to the account from which it was collected. If End User’s questions about this refund and dispute policy may End User contact email@example.com.
8. The sale of the DushiDeals voucher is only established when DushiDeals successfully deducts the specified price from the End User-specified bank / giro account or credit card. If the amount due to any reason can not be written off, the sale of the voucher is not established.
10. The End User will receive the voucher by email after a successful sale and only after the amount is amortized and recorded on our account. The voucher will include clearly the credit terms, validity, Provider, location and price. Only when the End User brings the name and the unique voucher code clearly visible, he may use it at the Provider.
11. All DushiDeals vouchers have one unique voucher code. When the End User redeems the voucher to the Provider, the Provider compares the name on the voucher and the voucher code in the list that the Provider has in his possession. The voucher code and the name of the End User must fully correspond to the list in his possession.
The Provider has the right to doubt and ask for proof of identity. The reproduction, edit or modify the voucher by the End User is not allowed. In violation of the aforementioned or in any other way fraudulently deal with the voucher DushiDeals, DushiDeals reserves the right to take legal actions against the offender and his / her account immediately DushiDeals to close.
12. The offer / deal details and conditions of a specific offer by any user should be closely monitored before purchasing a voucher. The vouchers of DushiDeals can not be combined with other offers, unless otherwise indicated. The credit must be fully stated on the voucher to be used at once. If the balance is not fully used during initial use will void the unused difference. A refund of the difference is not possible.
13. The DushiDeals voucher give no right to obtain a service or product at a particular time. We advise the End User to contact the Provider for a reservation.
14. If the voucher is indicated valid, the End User redeems the voucher within this period at the Provider. When the End User has not redeemed the voucher within the validity period, the voucher is null and void in the service or goods value of Provider.
15. DushiDeals ensures that the voucher can be used at the indicated Provider within the indicated redemption time. In the event that the End User is to adhere to the rules defined in the Conditions, the DushiDeals voucher itself, or the Provider of the service or product, DushiDeals is having the right to keep the costs paid by End User for the voucher.
16. The End User agrees to the fact that he / she uses this Site on its own risk. Neither DushiDeals nor its Providers, its employees or third parties that provide content represent that the use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. They give no warranties about the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site, or the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or purchase through the Site.
17. DushiDeals is not responsible for the services for which DushiDeals vouchers can be redeemed – DushiDeals gives the End User no guarantee for the quality, safety, usefulness or any other aspect of the service which lends itself DushiDeals.
18. The End User takes responsibility for his / her own actions by making use of the service offered by DushiDeals. End user agrees to indemnify DushiDeals, its affiliated Providers and their respective directors and employees from all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the use of the Site by the End User.
19. The End User acknowledges that although the Internet is often a safe environment, sometimes there are interruptions in services or events that lie beyond the control of DushiDeals. In that case DushiDeals is not responsible for the loss of data during the transmission of information over the Internet. Although the purpose of DushiDeals is the Site to work perfectly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the Site may not available, in connection with routine maintenance.
20. DushiDeals has the right to make changes, including the cessation of its activities, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use of the Site. Furthermore, the right DushiDeals distributing of information are to cease and categorize information.
21. The End User may not upload, post or otherwise make available material on the Site which is by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights protected without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. The End User is fully liable for any damages arising from a breach of copyright, trademark, proprietary or any other damages resulting from such a submission.
By submitting material to any public area of the Site, warrants to the end that the owner of such material expressly consent to DushiDeals for the use of such material, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute of the material (in whole or in part) and / or to be included in other works, in whatever form, in today’s media or to be developed technology.
23. The End User can not post or transmit any material from this Site; unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
26. Cooperation with competitors of DushiDeals is excluded on the basis of this cooperation.
These terms and conditions on consumer put up and registered in March 2020.
Below you will find the General Terms and Conditions for companies that do business with DushiDeals
Services by DushiDeals: DushiDeals shall place the Partner’s offer under the promotional offers on www. dushideals.com, in compliance with Article 1 of the “General Terms and Conditions” (for companies).
Cooperation with DushiDeals’ competition is not permitted, based on this cooperation agreement, see Article 4 of our General Terms and Conditions (for companies).
In addition to the content of this Cooperation Agreement, the general terms and conditions of DushiDeals apply,
For cooperation agreements, version March 2020. In the event of any contradictions, the definitions of this Cooperation Agreement will prevail.
General Terms and Conditions of DushiDeals (version March 2020).
Taking into consideration that the DushiDeals website deals with a large number of visitors in the Caribbean; considering that the Partner is interested in making us of the advertising possibilities of DushiDeals, with a view of becoming better-known in order to be able to attract more customers; also considering that the Partner wishes to distribute vouchers to interested consumers for this, the two parties agree upon the following:
These Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to business owners, i.e. as opposed to natural or legal persons, who, in the execution of this agreement, carry out their profession or business.
1. Services by DushiDeals
1.1 DushiDeals, as an independent contractor, sells vouchers to interested consumers (the “End User”) and helps the Partner gain new customers in exchange for the delivery of goods or services (the “Services”) described in the cooperation agreement (“Cooperation Agreement”).
In this context, DushiDeals will place the Partner’s vouchers under the promotional offers on www.dushideals.com, however, with strict compliance with the General Terms and Conditions as one or more, simultaneously placed live-shopping offers of the island and for the duration of at least one week (168 hours) within one month after the end of the Cooperation Agreement, and subject to cancellation as provided in these General Terms and Conditions, always at the request of the Partner, for the duration of at least one day (24 hours) per month (the “Promotion”).
1.2 The request by the Partner, as referred to in Article 1.1 of these General Terms and Conditions, must be submitted in writing. With a view of the preparations that are required for the execution of the Promotion and the coordination of offers from other partners, the request must be submitted at least 10 business days before the earliest advertisement time intended by the Partner.
1.3 Unless the Partner has changed his Services according to Article 3.4 of these General Terms and Conditions, DushiDeals may repeat and place the latest valid offer by the Partner in the framework of other promotions.
2. Compensation and payment
2.1 The Partner is entitled to payment of the relevant price by DushiDeals (see Offer by DushiDeals for the Promotion) for each voucher that is redeemed at this Partner, minus the net success fee of 30% of the price of the relevant voucher (See Offer by DushiDeals for the Promotion) per voucher redeemed. The duration of validity is stated on the corresponding voucher. The right to payment of the voucher is bound to 4 weeks after the promotional validity of the deal.
2.2 DushiDeals is obliged to pay the amount due to the Partner, with the exception of Article 2.5 and 2.6 (price per voucher redeemed voucher, minus the success fee of the voucher price) within 1 week after handing in the used voucher codes as proof of redemption at DushiDeals.
2.3 As proof, the Partner is expected to send the redeemed voucher codes to DushiDeals by email or whatsapp. DushiDeals must obtain the redeemed voucher codes within 28 days after the buyer coupon is presented to the Partner. If such proof is not received by DushiDeals within the prescribed period, the Partner shall forfeit his right to receive compensation for the DushiDeals.
2.4 Unredeemed coupons will not be paid out to Partner; If partner in any way has violated his obligation to provide the services sold by DushiDeals, or the Partner has caused damages or extra costs related to the services, then DushiDeals will deduct these costs, notwithstanding its rights to claim additional damages.
2.5 DushiDeals will deduct any costs from the money owed to Partner when Partner in anyway fails to fulfill his obligation to provide the services offered trough DushiDeals’ website, such as: Partner does not honor the services offered by DushiDeals as valid, Partner enters into bankruptcy or creditors protection.
Costs may be: Refunding transaction costs, missed revenues and other damages that are directly related to Partners failure to provide agreed services to DushiDeals participants.
3. Service/right of the Partner to designate Services
3.1 The Services to be provided by the Partner to the End User when handing in the voucher code are described in the Cooperation Agreement.
3.2 The Partner is obligated to DushiDeals and the vouchers’ End User to ensure that the Services related to the vouchers that are provided during the time period of this Cooperation Agreement by DushiDeals can be made available to the vouchers’ End User at any time.
3.3 For provision of services to the vouchers’ End User, only the Partner is responsible. The Parties hereby agree that the vouchers’ End User can only make a claim to the Partner for providing the service described on the voucher and that the service described on the voucher creates obligations only for the Partner towards to the vouchers’ End User. The Partner indemnifies DushiDeals from any claims by the vouchers’ End User with respect to the service described on the voucher.
3.4 The Partner has the right to change the Services each month and must inform DushiDeals about these changes at the same time. Neither the percentage nor the amount of the discount established in the Cooperation Agreement may be lowered. Both parties may assume that the Partner will make every effort to offer services that are comparable and attractive to the vouchers’ End User, while observing the changed service offer, as provided in the Cooperation Agreement.
3.5 In the event of a change according to Article 3.4 of these General Terms and Conditions, DushiDeals will decide whether they will still provide the service described in Article 1 of these General Terms and Conditions in the future. DushiDeals shall inform the Partner about this within 1 week, in writing. If DushiDeals decides to no longer provide their services and a time period of one month has been set in vain, in which the Partner can announce the continuation of the last valid offer, both parties have the right to cancel the Cooperation Agreement effective immediately.
3.6 The aforementioned leaves the obligations of the Partner with respect to already sold vouchers intact.
3.7 The Partner is obligated to inform DushiDeals immediately about any changes that are related to the company of the Partner and that are relevant for the development of the Cooperation Agreement.
4.1 With respect to the services mentioned in Article 1 of these General Terms and Conditions, the Partner has exclusivity. This exclusivity means that DushiDeals will not place comparable or similar offers on dushideals.com on that day or those days, on which the promotion of the Partner is placed. The Partner has exclusivity only to this degree.
4.2 DushiDeals has exclusivity in the sense that the Partner must not, for the duration of the Cooperation Agreement, cooperate with any providers other than DushiDeals, either directly or indirectly, in the voucher or credit note based online marketing and sale of his services. The exclusivity is also related to the offline sale of vouchers and credit notes, however, only if these are provided for the online sale to industrial retailers. The Partner remains without limitation, of course, with respect to any other measures that are geared to advertising his company and/or services.
5. Duration, change and cancellation
5.1 The cooperation agreement is entered into for a period of 3 months unless specified otherwise. The Cooperation Agreement can not be cancelled, unless urgent reasons force Partner or DushiDeals differently. Prior to the online placement of the Promotion, DushiDeals shall inform the Partner of this. The right to cancel immediately for urgent reasons remains in effect without prejudice. Any cancellation must done in writing.
5.2 DushiDeals reserves the right to change the time and date of the deal to be placed according to its own insight, different from what was agreed upon contractually, with a margin of a maximum of 3 days before or after the contractually agreed on time or date. DushiDeals must inform the provider of the deal about this at least 24 hours in advance by email.
5.3 A termination leaves the validity of the already provided vouchers and agreed compensation for them intact.
6. The Partner that deviates partially or entirely from these General Terms and Conditions, are explicitly rejected by DushiDeals, unless DushiDeals has agreed with them explicitly and in writing.
7. Choice of law and authorized court
7.1 Dutch law is applicable to all these General Terms and Conditions, with the exception of the Vienna Sales Conventions (CISG).
7.2 Any disputes between the parties – insofar as the Partner acts in the execution of his profession or company – shall be presented exclusively to the authorized court in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
These general terms and conditions with respect to consumers were drawn up and registered on March 2020.