FAQ Sentoo Payments
- What is the difference between paying with Sentoo and paying via an online bank transfer?
Sentoo payments are done using the mobile banking app or the online banking environment of your own bank. However, all payment details, such as receiver, amount, and description, are pre-filled automatically, and you instantly know if your Sentoo payment succeeded. This also means that you will receive your DushiDeal coupon immediately.
- Why can’t I choose my own bank when paying with Sentoo?
This means that your bank is not yet offering Sentoo as a service. Please contact your own bank for more information.
- Does Sentoo charge extra costs on top of payments to DushiDeals?
Sentoo does not charge any costs to customers. However, online banking fees may apply depending on your bank.
- How does paying with Sentoo work?
Click here for all information about how payment with Sentoo works.
- I have a question about a specific Sentoo payment. Who can I contact?
For questions about a specific Sentoo payment, you can start by contacting DushiDeals. If we cannot answer the question, you can contact Sentoo directly through the support page. It is useful to have the Sentoo transaction number of the payment from your account statement at hand.
- Can I reverse a Sentoo payment?
You cannot reverse a Sentoo payment, because you agreed to the transaction within your online banking environment. The amount is immediately debited from your bank account to us at DushiDeals, just like with a PIN payment in the store. If you wish to cancel the purchase, you must contact DushiDeals for the payment.
- I received an error message during my Sentoo payment and then made another Sentoo payment (2x). What should I do?
Please contact us at DushiDeals to check whether we have received a double payment and request us to refund the overpaid amount. If we have not received the amount, please contact your bank. Your bank can help you further and find out the status of the payment. It
can be useful to have the Sentoo transaction number of the payment from your account statement at hand, if this is provided by your bank.
- I paid with Sentoo, the money has been debited, but DushiDeals says it has not received the money. What should I do?
Contact Sentoo via the support page. Sentoo can help and find out the status of the payment. It is useful to have the Sentoo transaction number of the payment from your account statement at hand, if this is provided by your bank.
- I am experiencing technical difficulties. What should I do?
Please contact us at DushiDeals. You can also contact Sentoo directly through the support page.
- Is Sentoo safe?
Sentoo is based on internet- and mobile banking of your own bank. An online payment with Sentoo is safe. The transaction takes place in two steps:
1. Identification and authentication of the user within online banking. This is done through multi-factor authentication provided the bank, with either a fingerprint, facial recognition, token, or e-pass.
2. Authorization. The user grants permission for the transaction using the bank’s multi-factor authentication such as fingerprint, facial recognition, token, or epass.
- Is my personal information safe when paying with Sentoo?
Sentoo takes the security of your personal information as our highest priority. Therefore, Sentoo saves as little data information as possible and we do not receive personal payment information from customers.